Wednesday, July 9, 2014

9 July 14 (Wednesday)

Dear children,

I hope you enjoyed your drama lesson with Ms Ana today. I was not able to be with you because Mrs Wong was in a car accident and I had to be with her. Although I was not with you, I heard from the relief teacher, Ms Pung, that all of you behaved very well during the lesson. I am very encouraged by your good behaviour. Keep it up, 2/2! :)

I hope you thanked Elizabeth for the free pencil she gave you. It is right to thank someone for a gift, and it is important to do the right thing. If you forgot to do that today, there is always tomorrow.

With the little time that we had together, we learnt to use a weighing scale to measure mass in kilograms (kg). We also learnt to read the weighing scale and compare the masses of different objects. I'm confident that all of you are now able to do that very well. Try reading the scales below to help you revise:








To help you get ready for your performance task in Week 4, here's a picture of the kind of scale we will be using for that. Be very, very familiar with reading this scale.



I haven't looked at KooBits this week. Have you been mastering new skills on it? :)


Here are the reminders for today:

1) Remember to bring your Spelling Book tomorrow for spelling. If you have no more empty pages left in your Spelling Book, bring a new one. Prepare your Spelling Book so that we can start immediately tomorrow. How many Super Spellers will we have this time? :)

2) Remember to bring your art materials tomorrow. If you don't know what to bring, refer to the blog entry I posted yesterday. 

Have a good evening with your family. See you tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. I pray that Mrs Wong Is fine and the accident is not to serious. Ezra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ezra. Mrs Wong is fine now. Thank God that the airbags in the car helped to prevent injuries. I hope you're feeling better too. See you tomorrow!

      Delete